Project management ERP software is an essential and complex business process. This automation tool helps to speed up project management operations without compromising quality and accuracy. Microbusinesses to large corporations can be greatly benefited from investing in a project management ERP solution.
In a fast-paced marketplace, the only way to grow your business efficiently is to run it seamlessly using automated solutions like ERP software. In the last few years, businesses have witnessed a technological resurgence in the project management processes. Therefore, project management ERP software became crucial for aligning various management processes in a project.
Costing of SAP Project management ERP software –
The cost of project management ERP software widely varies from INR 2 lakh to INR 1 crore or more depending on the size of your company and the features you want to choose.
If you are an SME, you can choose a comprehensive project management ERP solution for about INR 2 lakh to INR 5 lakh or can consider choosing a global brand project management ERP software that may cost between 25 lakhs to 1 crore if you are a large corporate.
However, some SMEs only have about 1000 employees, and the revenues they earn range between 25 lakhs to 10 crores a year. Such businesses don’t need to provide ERP access to all employees. So, the price ranges from INR 2 lakh to INR 3 lakh which is an affordable investment for a project management ERP software.
What is project management?
Project management is the application of skills, techniques, knowledge, and tools to a diverse range of activities for meeting the business goal of a particular project. For successful completion of a particular project, it needs to be broken down into bite-sized sections as well as mapped with resources of various skillsets in an applicable manner.
Benefits of a project management ERP software
- Provides better control as well as visibility over project costs
- Increases internal communication within the project
- Helps to complete the project within the targeted time successfully
- Helps to increase customer satisfaction and profitability as well
- Reduces inefficiencies as well as project management costs
- Helps to optimize the use of valuable resources such as machinery and manpower
- Offers better accuracy of financial quotes and service-based estimates
Salient features of a project management ERP software
- Planning of projects
- Project administration and proper control
- Planning of the project proceeding to make sure the seamless availability of resources and to avoid time-wastage and resource leakage
- Ensure project security and resource visibility
- Managing resources of the project end-to-end
- Defining, recording, and tracking all key resources including men and machines required in the project
- Managing access rights for the team involved in the project to confirm user-level security and protect unauthorized access
- Defining multiple jobs of a project effectively with a scheduled sequence of execution
- Recording and tracking of details regarding the project progress, performance, and milestones covered
- Analyzing and recognizing the risks and issues involved in the project and dealing with them predictably
- Defining project budget effectively
- Effectively classifying cost centers
- Recording account-based project expenses and revenues along with the consolidated budget of the project
The cost of a project management ERP software depends on numerous factors. The prices also vary for proprietary, open-source, on-premise, and cloud solutions.
Megatherm ERP is a leading ERP solution provider, offering diverse types of ERP software solutions including project management ERP at very competitive price. For more information, kindly contact us.