What is SAP Business One?
SAP Business One may be a enterprise resource planning software for little and medium sized businesses that has various modules which might be accessed by the users. These modules are basically various functionality sets and are integrated to bring more visibility, efficiency and productivity.
What does it mean by modules in SAP Business One?
SAP Business One may be a functionality sets group for business process that are managed by technical department. These modules are accessed individually but are integrated together in order that operational processes is formed more efficient along side the info management.
It isn’t sort of a software solutions that need you to select and include the modules consistent with your wish but SAP Business One modules are included and available for users with knowledgeable license key.
What modules are included in SAP Business One?
These are the subsequent modules included in SAP Business One mentioned below-
- Administration: Includes user administration and system settings.
- Financials: Includes accounting, chart of accounts, postings and financial reports
- CRM: Includes activites and marketing
- Opportunities: Contains sales opportunity records and reports
- Sales Report: Controls sales quotes, sales orders, deliveries and invoices
- Purchasing Documents: Controls purchase quotations, purchase orders, goods receipts and vendor payments.
- Business Partners: Management of leads, customers and vendors along side their respective address and get in touch with details.
- Banking: Contains credits and debits of payments and bank refunds.
- Inventory: Manage all the things you purchase and sell including all details
- Resources: Contains resource master data and resource capacity planning
- Production: Controls bills of fabric , production orders, routing and every one manufacturing details
- Price: there’s a choice to control inputs of demand so as to make recommendations for manufacturing and buy .
- Service: Controls service contracts, customer equipment cards, service calls, and field service management.
- Project Management: Contains projects, project tasks and issues, and project financial summaries
- Human Resources: Controls employee attedence and master data.
- Reports: Contains out of the box reports across all modules.