Going through the different Business One Mobile Applications, you gain access to the most relevant business information to be more productive and effective on the go. Leveraging the power of mobile integrated SAP empowers you by providing immediate access to the most relevant information like- customer and partner data, process pending approval requests, view reports etc to enable you to run your business from any location, at any time. You can manage , and much more. The SAP Business One mobile application is very important when your sales teams stay connected and informed at all times.
In this digital decade of having a hi-tech mobile applications are a must. SAP Business One is no different. But even with these Mobile Applications available if you don’t know how to utilize them to their fullest, you could be missing out.
The Key Features of SAP integrated Mobile Integration
- Activities – View, add, edit, close, and make follow-up activities of the user who is currently logged on to the mobile app.
- Customers – Access and manage customer information including addresses, phone numbers, and get in touch with details; view historical activities and special prices; create new customers and new activities; and get in touch with or locate partners.
- Items – Track your inventory and get the insight of about your products, including sales price, available quantity, product specifications and pictures.
- Sales Documents – Create, view, update, and look for sales quotations and sales orders. additionally , you’ll create, update, view, and shut activities associated with sales documents.
- Sales Opportunities – Create, view, and look for sales opportunities; view, add, and edit stages of sales opportunities.
- KPI and Dashboards – Check the current performance of pre-defined KPIs and dashboards of sales report etc.
- Attachments – View, download, and upload attachments like- items, activities, sales opportunities, and sales documents etc to your customers.