As your small business or midsize company grows, so does the complexity of managing its financials. While accounting-only software may have helped you get started, you need software that can take your business to the next level, automating everyday financial tasks and integrating them with other
business processes. That software is available – in the SAP Business One®application.
You need an integrated solution to streamline all of the accounting and financial processes in your growing company, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, and posting of ledger and journal entries and recurring entries. As your business expands, the solution must grow with you.
It should support automatic tax calculations as well as multi currency transactions. It should help you manage cash flow and fixed assets, track budgets, and compare actual and planned figures to give you an accurate picture of your business. It should offer powerful reports and data visualizations in dashboards. And it should be accessible any time and anywhere from your favorite mobile device.
SAP Business One provides a reliable, integrated solution to streamline your financial operations, resulting in faster transaction processing and improved cash flow. Flexible and adaptable, the software is available on premise or in the cloud –the choice is yours.
The solutions are:
Capture all your financial information in a single, salable solution. Manage cash flow, track assets,and control budgets. Accelerate month-end close and enhance compliance. Streamline reconciliations, bank statements, and payments. Transform business planning and audits with sharper insight. Simplify management of multiple branches or business units. Maintain end-to-end control of your company’s fixed assets.
Benefits of SAP business one in Finance Management –
SAP Business One is a comprehensive, integrated solution that helps streamline your financial operations. You can:
- Accelerate transactions and improve cash flow by automating your everyday financial tasks and integrating them in real time with other business processes, such as purchasing and sales
- Get an accurate picture of your business with better cash flow management, and stay on top of actual versus planned figures with budget tracking
- Maintain control of your fixed assets throughout their life cycle.
- Enhance the efficiency and accuracy of credit card collections and bank reconciliations through direct, online connections with financial institutions.
- Compile up-to-date financial statements to support business decision making by reducing the time it takes to close your books at the end of every period.
- Comply swiftly and fully with the legal requirements of each country where you do business.
- Meet your company’s fiscal responsibilities by streamlining the computation, payment, and reporting of taxes.
- Satisfy the financial analysis and reporting requirements of your business and make better top-level strategic decisions with powerful analytics.