SAP Business One designed for all your small and midsize company’s needs The SAP Business One application offers an affordable way to manage your entire business – from accounting and financials, purchasing, inventory, sales and customer relationships, and project management, to operations and human resources.
Gain greater control over your SME with SAP Business One
SAP Business One designed for all your small and midsize company’s needs
- Affordable: Low total cost of ownership
- Comprehensive: All your departments needs from one solution
- Quick and easy to implement, up and running in days or weeks
- Powerful enough to help your business grow
- Industry solutions tailored to your needs
- 28 languages, 44 localized versions, multi-currency support
- 800 local partners implemented in 150+ countries
- 60,000 customers run SAP Business One around the World
SAP Business one designed for all your small and midsize company’s needs:
- Financial management
- Sales and customer management
- Purchasing and inventory control
- Production planning
- Business intelligence
- Analytics and reporting
- Successfully manage and grow your business
The SAP Business One ® application offers an affordable way to manage your entire business – from accounting and financials, purchasing, inventory, sales and customer relationships, and project management, to operations and human resources. SAP Business One helps you to streamline processes, gain a greater insight into your business, so that you can act fast and make decisions based on real time information, to help you drive profitable growth.
A single view of your business to help you stay in control
We understand that businesses like yours have big dreams and big goals, and as your business grows it can be difficult to get a single view of what is happening at any given time, when information resides in different applications or even locations.
SAP Business One is designed for small and midsized companies to grow with you, it is flexible, modular, yet powerful and with its user-friendly interface, it is simple to use.
SAP Business One A complete and customizable solution
SAP Business One is a single, integrated solution that provides clear visibility into your entire business and complete control over every aspect of your operations. It captures all critical business information for immediate access and use company-wide. Unlike accounting packages and spreadsheets, it delivers what you need to manage your key business areas.
Because every business is different, SAP Business One is designed with flexibility in mind. Whether it’s deployed on premise or in the cloud, you can access SAP Business One at anytime, anywhere via any mobile device. And because SAP Business One runs on both the SAP HANA® and Microsoft SQLserver platforms, you can choose the one that suits your business best.
What’s more, your employees can start using it from day one. As your business grows, you can customize and extend SAP Business One to meet your evolving needs.
Do you want to grow your business overseas? SAP Business One supports 28 languages and 44 country-specific versions, delivered and supported locally by our extensive network of over 800 SAP Business One partners.
Total control of your finances
SAP Business One provides a complete set of tools to help manage and streamline your financial operation. It automates everyday accounting tasks such as maintaining ledger and journal entries, supporting tax calculations, and enabling multicurrency transactions.
You can conduct all your banking activities – including processing bank statements and payments, as well as reconciling accounts. You can also manage cash flow, track budgets, and compare actuals versus plans to see where your business stands at a moment’s notice.
By integrating your financial operation in real time with other business processes, such as purchasing and sales, you can speed transactions and improve visibility into cash flow.
- Accounting – Automatically handle all key accounting pro-cesses, such as journal entries, accounts receivable, and accounts payable.
- Controlling – accurately manage cash flow, track fixed assets, control budgets, and monitor project costs.
- Simplified – management of fixed assets, the virtual fixed asset function frees you from repetitive manual data entry.
- Banking and reconciliation – quickly process reconciliations, bank statements, and payments by various methods including checks, cash, and bank transfers.
- Financial reporting and analysis – create standard or customized reports from real-time data for business planning and audit reviews.
Create a loyal customer base
Acquiring new customers is important for success, but maximizing customer relationships is just as crucial. SAP Business One provides the tools to help you efficiently manage the entire sales process and customer lifecycle – from initial contact to final sale, to after-sales service and support.
Its integrated functionality provides a complete view of prospects and customers so you can better understand and meet their needs. As a result, you can turn prospects into customers, increase sales and profitability, and improve customer satisfaction.
Sales and customer management
- Sales and opportunity management – track opportunities and activities from the first contact to deal closing.
- Marketing campaign management – create, manage, and analyse marketing activities.
- Customer management – store all critical customer data in one place, synchronize and manage customer contacts storedin Microsoft Outlook
- Service management – manage warranty and service con-tracts efficiently, enter and respond to service calls quickly.
- Reporting and analysis – create detailed reports on all aspects of the sales process, including sales forecasting and
- Pipeline tracking, using time saving templates.
- Mobilize your sales team – Manage your sales information on the move with SAP Business One Sales mobile app.
Optimize buying and purchasing to increase margins
Every small business needs a systematic approach to managing the procurement process, from requesting vendor quotes, to creating purchase requests and paying vendors. SAP Business One helps manage the complete order-to-pay cycle, including receipts, invoices, returns, and payments.
Integrated reporting tools let you easily compare suppliers and prices to negotiate better deals and identify opportunities for cost savings.
Purchasing and inventory control
- Procurement – Create purchase requests, POs, and goods receipts; link purchasing documents and view document trails for audit purposes; and manage returns, additional expenses, and multiple currencies.
- Master data management – Manage detailed data in a user-friendly interface, view account balance and purchase analyses, and maintain detailed item purchasing information with price lists and tax information.
- Warehouse and accounting integration – achieve real-time synchronization of goods receipts and inventory warehouse levels;
- Process accounts payable – invoices, cancellations, and credit memos with a PO reference; plan your material needs; and schedule your purchases accordingly
- Easier, up-to-date reporting -Generate reports with real-time data and display them in various report formats or dash-boards.
Transparent inventory control and distribution
SAP Business One provides accurate information about inbound and outbound shipments, inventory, and item location. You can value inventory using standard costing, moving average, FIFO, and other methods; monitor stock levels and track transfers in real time. You can run real-time inventory updates and availability checks and manage standard and special pricing. You can also apply volume, cash, and customer discounts and run reports that reveal their impact.
- Warehouse and inventory management – Manage inventory using various costing models, maintain item master data, and use multiple units of measure and pricing.
- Bin location management – Manage stock in multiple warehouses, by dividing each one into multiple subzones, set up allocation rules, optimize stock movement, and reduce picking times.
- Goods receipt and issue control – Record goods receipts and issues; track stock locations and transfers; enable consignment, drop-ship, and other orders; and perform inventory and cycle counts.
- Production and material requirements planning – Create and maintain multilevel bills of materials (BOMs), issue and release production orders manually or by backflush, and globally maintain prices for BOMs.
- Efficient reporting – Generate reports with timely data and display them in various formats or dashboards.
See your business clearly with business intelligence, analytics and reporting
SAP Business One provides powerful analytic and reporting tools. It includes a complimentary and fully integrated version of SAP Crystal Reports® for SAP Business One, so you can gather data from multiple sources and generate timely and accurate reports based on company-wide data. Integrated
with Microsoft Office, SAP Crystal Reports lets you choose from a variety of report formats and control access to information displayed.
With optional analytics powered by SAP HANA, SAP Business One takes advantage of in memory computing for analysis and reporting. You gain real-time access to predefined dashboards and reports, as well as productivity tools to support decision-making.
You can tailor forms and queries to meet specific requirements without technical training. You can also configure settings to define exchange rates, set authorization parameters, and create import and export functions for internal mail, e-mail, and data.
- Report creation and customization – Access data from multiple sources, create new reports, and customize existing ones in a variety of layouts with minimal IT overhead.
- Interactive analysis – Use with standard MS Excel features to create reports and see your business from new angles.
- Intuitive tools – Drag and relate, drill downs, search assistance, and workflow-based alerts.
- Analytics plus pre-defined KPIs – key performance indicators help you to see average delivery variance days, top five sales employees
- Enhance your reports
Empower your people to make smart decisions faster
SAP Business One empowers your employees to make smart, confident decisions, faster by capturing all critical information across sales, customers, operations, and finance – making it instantly available company-wide. By integrating this data in one system instead of multiple disconnected spreadsheets,
it eliminates duplicate data entry, costs, and related errors. Workflow-based alerts trigger automatic responses when important business events occur, allowing you to focus on the most critical events. You have clear visibility into how your business is performing and greater confidence in the information used to make decisions.
Analytics and reporting
Together with the fully integrated SAP Crystal Reports for SAP Business One you can create dashboards and reports that provide insight into all business areas. Intuitive, interactive drill-down functionality helps you get answers to your most pressing questions. Employees can address customer needs faster, and managers can accurately track revenues, costs, and cash flow to assess performance and take quick corrective action.
For even faster information access, the SAP HANA version for SAP Business One provides powerful analytics in real time, making it easier for users to search SAP Business One for the information you need and create standard or ad hoc reports in a moment.
SAP Business One for your business today and tomorrow –
- Cloud: You can now deploy SAP Business One Cloud for a monthly licence fee, so when your business grows your SAP Business One solution grows with you.
- Mobile – Manage your business on the move and mobilise your sales team with SAP Business One mobile apps, so you are in control, available anytime, anywhere and on any mobile device.
- On premise – If you want to deploy your SAP Business One solution in the office – that’s just fine too, we have a deployment solution to suit all our customers’ needs.